Thursday 5 February 2015

The Games I'm Most Hype For! Part II.

So where's part two of your list Caleb?

Why here it is in all it's glory.

The buster sword in all it's glory.
After a few days away from the computer I decide it's back to the list of games I'm most hype about, Number 7 on that hype train is an old game but a die hard classic.

Probably one of the most loved games of all time, tying in with the number 7, can you guess yet? That's right it's none other than Final Fantasy VII. 

The master of RPGs in my eyes and the best Final Fantasy in the franchise, nothing can contain my excitement for playing it one last time, getting trophies along the way.


Number 8 and the end of Rocksteady Studios Arkham Trilogy.


Does my butt look big in this?
Batman Arkham Knight starts one year after the events of Arkham City and follows Batman at the top of his game ready to confront the Scarecrow who has returned to Gotham City in a bid to unite the Dark Knights enemies together and knock Bats socks off.

Basically I wanna fly around a 1080p city serving up ice cold bat justice.

Not long left to wait as this journey will start June 2nd.

Batman Arkham Knight ACE Chemicals Trailer  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu19oAr8Wkw

Another Nintendo Title on my small list of games is number 9 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Hey Link, how many adventures have you been on? 
I may only be a new fan of the world of Hyrule but I've never had a down day playing any of Links adventures, some finished and some still in motion, I'm excited to get another fan favourite remastered for the excellent handheld unit that is the Nintendo 3DS more of link and his adventures is always a good thing and the second Zelda game on the list!

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DqUTkMsVnw

The next game I'm excited to play for a lot of reasons, One being that some kind of remastered bundle will come out before so i get to play all 3 Uncharted titles before I get to play number 10 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
The Last of us in a Meme.

A lot of me wants to see how Naughty Dog can one up every other game on the planet, when it comes to technical ability and life like characters that is.

I think Naughty Dog and it reminds of a meme i once saw, I'm going to go find it now.

So do I count this as a One and a hyperthetical number Two, I think so.

Now I haven't played any games in this series but I was still blown away by the trailer and that is Hideo Kojima's whacky master piece  Metal Gear Solid and my number 2015, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.


That transformation.

There is a reason for that though, firstly tank controls are horrible on the HD collection I own and I never had a PS3 to play Metal Gear Solid 4 man with a patch for an eye.

Them graphics! It looks like a world I could truly get lost in, also losing my patience along the way.

If I don't get those awesome stealth kills down to a tee I will declare the game broken.

So there it is, my small list of 2015 games I want in the year of 2015, also I can't count.

Koi Koi

Caleb




No comments:

Post a Comment