Tuesday 27 January 2015

It's one of those blogs

I try and blog most days.

I've stopped my vigorous 7 day blogathon as I was sat at my laptop most of the time writing and posting and not playing games, not that I don't enjoy doing that, I just didn't want to ruin something I'm enjoying so much.
Worst poster ever!

If I have no time to play games then what do I write about?

So I toned it down a little, giving myself weekends to write away and play all day ready for the weekday posts.

Friday has become a kind of overview day for me, what I finished, If anything! What I hope to achieve?! If anything again.

I seem to be averaging around 3 games a week, I'm on target again this week

I said good bye to 'Thatgamecompanys' Colourtastic feelz-fest Flower, Cracking on some Bon Iver and being in a very happy place for a few hours.
Dem Feels.

I finally finished Halo Combat Evolved and move on to the very sexy Halo 2 and last but not least Dust, I say that, I'm on the last boss as I type, hoping to achieve that wonderful Gold Trophy for completion on Tough.

2 days later edit, Infamous Firstlight is another game that I decided to put on my done pile, still the odd trophy I can go back for and get when I want to go on a mindless neon fuelled rampage.

Brought the wonderful Guacamelee and saints row IV re-elected, the pile grows as it get s smaller.damn you cheap digital downloads, Guacamelee being all of £4.00

I made a start on my Bayonetta 2 journey, finishing the first few levels in a 3 hour frenzy of coffee and combo's.

I also continue my travels across Hoenn Region with my  'Now' bedtime game Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Do you get the title now?

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds also saw a dungeon quest solved and now moving onto my third sage piece, excited to rekindle my love for that game and cross that title off the shortening list.

My first documented Isaac run was a disaster! Major doubts on weather I can keep my cool with a game that has no checkpoints or saves.

I recently put together a Tumblr account as another social hub, a safe haven blogs and geek related imagery, I like it quiet a lot after a day of surfing around on there, I can see it fast becoming a favourite. Even if it is hard to manage 5 different accounts for posting the blog on!

Also had an amazing day on Wednesday achieving 103 reads in one day, so nice to see if grow from 20 a day to between 50 - 70 and now hitting the triple figures, next stop the world! All in my first month as well.
Cheers Ireland.

24 views coming from Ireland! So thank you Irish people, you made my day and I hope you enjoyed.

Don't be a stranger, leave comments,

Follow my Twitteraccount https://twitter.com/WinslowBateman

Follow my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Manicallydepressedmoderatelyfunny/872434689443435

My newly made and empty Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mannicallydepressedmoderatelyfun

Formats! woop.

Koi Koi

Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment