Friday 15 May 2015

Bipolar Adventures.

As i sit in an agitated and bored state i thought of you, you got me through hard times and made me feel like i had a voice when no one would listen to anything i'd say and i thank you for that blogspot!

Now i haven't forgot about you at all, just new adventures and my addiction to Minecraft make it hard to find spare time to write about you, but never fear i did today.

My life is starting to turn into the American time zone at the minute, working for an American company is hard work especially when it comes to editing and reviewing games, i feel like i spend a lot of my time waiting and constantly surfing the web for news stories to write about and then spending the next hour making sure every little detail is true, prices for games, images, videos, special editions, release dates, the publisher and developer involved and the hype surrounding that game.

So far I've covered mostly newly released titles and the dates/editions that will be coming out, Devil May Cry 4 being my first, then Assassins Creed Syndicate and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.

I wrote a new article on remastered games again touching on what i discussed on my blog before but went into more detail about the stats and performance of the games new release, instead of disagreeing with them completely i posed an argument for one success story, one game we all wish to be remade and one that seems doomed from the go and asked about the readers thoughts, safe to say no one has voiced an opinion yet which is disappointing as id love to talk to some new people about up and coming releases.

But all in all i absolutely love what I'm doing, the team at The Nerd Stash have been more than happy to help me as i start my new adventure and things seem to be going really well at the minute, I'm treating it like a full time job and want to give it my absolute 100 percent even if that does mean staying awake till 6am to be in keeping with their time zone.

Fell free to read my review of Wolfenstein:The Old Blood and My article on Remastered games by clicking on the highlighted text.

So things have changed a lot, hopefully for the better, 5 months ago I couldn't read, speak, form an opinion or anything due to the amount of drugs i was on to calm me down and stop me from trying to pull my arms off, sadly that arm part is 100 percent true, I've learned to be super open with my Bipolar and just leave it on the table free for discussion cause I'm no different from anyone else in the world.

Sorry if I'm rambling, I'm just kind of venting what words i have in my head for the internet to read, because people do read these believe it or not, I know right, crazy! But hopefully i can help someone that feels like they can't deal with life anymore and show them that there is positive things in life and you'll always get through.

I started this adventure with no clue in where it would go and now I'm writing for a website about games and thats like a dream come true for me, who knows where ill be in 1 years time. IGN perhaps. thats the dream!

Well thank you to everyone that did or didn't read this and i hope you enjoy what little things i have to offer on this lovely Friday.

Koi Koi

Caleb - ManicallyDepressed-ModeratelyFunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment