Wednesday 13 May 2015

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Review

Sorry about the silence on the blog from I entered self inflicted exile to play and review Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for the nerd stash and it took a lot longer than I thought it would getting use to there style and keeping my review up to scratch unlike my normal comical overviews of my experience with the game, so please take the time to look at the website, everyone works really hard to try and keep up to date with all the news and keeping up to date with all the happenings in the world of nerds!

So come take a look http://thenerdstash.com/wolfenstein-old-blood-review/

I hope you enjoy everything that we are trying to bring to the table and I'm excited to move forward with this new adventure, even if the american time zones are fucking up my sleeping patterns! damn being 6 hours in the future.

Koi Koi

Caleb ManicallyDepressed-ModeratelyFunny

No comments:

Post a Comment