Friday 24 April 2015

The Idea of Olive oil. Random Ramblings.#83

A blank page is always the start of any creative day, Thoughts. Words, Text, they all come next, in what form, well thats all part of the fun I guess. You never know.
Bit extreme but olive oil is dangerous.

I certainly have no clue what comes next, it all kinda comes spilling out......

Olive oil is the best way to explain it, stupid you say? chuck Olive oil on your floor and see how stupid you really are, then you'll understand. It goes everywhere, it takes different paths.

some BIG.

some small, you clean it up but it still keeps searching trying to find that next crack.

A lot like an idea. It just keeps growing till it can consume you, Im one of those people that lets himself get consumed by an idea, Mine are normally delude ideas of importance and success. A life I'm in control of from the point I wake to the point I sleep.

Reality is I'm a nervous, emotionally broken, unconfident, unsuccessful 'Think'aholic.

All of those titles I wear with pride at this moment in time because I'm still typing away, A diary one day.

That phone!
A review the next day.

An idea the next.

Olive oil at the weekends.

My new obsession and idea is higher education. A form of multimedia journalism to take this passion to the next level, a success story that can only grow in the eyes of the dreamer that dreamt it.

so my question to the anyman, other lady, lonely person, hyper active teenage and people that may or may not read this is what do you think of becoming a mature student?

Would you risk what sad story of minimal wage job you had to chase the idea of doing something more? Even a high end job, just to start a new career path and take a risk you otherwise might not.

I'm of two minds about it all, one part screams 'yes' try. Change. Become something more. The other side of me is full of self doubt. You can't. You won't. Your to old.

So here I'am now blogging away my stresses and seing if it sheds any light on the situation.

I'm also blogging from my iPhone 6 plus which is actually the fucking coolest and ever since yesterday my page was viewed 100 times which to me is an actual amazing acheivment that some people might be listening and reading and laughing or crying along with me.
Also that film though!

Let's hope I get some emails back from the uni near by. Let's hope a blog can become part of a portfolio for higher education. Let's see if I can take that dream and Make it a reality.

All it takes is baby steps and an idea to find out what you want to do and I've found mine.

Sorry it's not as related to games today but I haven't been playing a lot, hence the slow down in content.

I marathoned the Avengers Assemble, Captain America. The winter solder and the new Age of Ultron  at the midnight release which was a fun way to spend 8 hours of my day! Maybe that's why I drank so much coffee yesterday.

Koi Koi friends

Caleb Bateman - ManicallyDepressed-ModeratelyFunny


No comments:

Post a Comment