Wednesday 4 March 2015

Mount your Friends! Its fun.

Todays post comes in the form of another video.

We had a quick game of Mount your friends and this was the end result, an amazing game for 0.59p.

As silly as it may look its a very intense and hard to master game.
Incredibly competitive with hilarious dick swinging mechanics its a joy to play and watch.

I hope you enjoy the content that I'm creating.

sorry about the sporadic times Im posting content, I keep on deciding to sleep all day, resulting in late posts, I think I may have annoyed what small following of people I had reading as My read rate has dropped by like 70 percent recently, I don't know why?

Anyway back to the YouTube video, Enjoy.

Manic Army

Caleb, ManicallyDepressed-ModeratelyFunny.


Please subscribe and like as it means the world.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCllx1-z8fVljqoOqJ41iw-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment