Monday 16 March 2015

Luigi's Grand Outing

We decided that playing Super Luigi U would be a fun idea, considering I'm damn awful at Mario platformers I decided to get over my fear of death and failure and take Luigi on a grand day out in his stand alone title Super Luigi U.

What i came to learn very fast was that Luigi in fact enjoyed dying twice as much as Mario.

This video shows a hour of struggles condensed into a 11 minute video, I hope you enjoy it as I'm really enjoying creating YouTube content, Low views aside I do it for the sense of achievement it brings to know every day I'm away from work I'm still achieving things i thought i could never do, so be kind. leave some comments, like the video and subscribe if you like what you see, It would be greatly appreciated as I currently have 1 subscriber! better than none but still 1, ha.

Have a great day and i look forward to sharing more content with you soon,

Manic Army

Caleb


No comments:

Post a Comment