Friday 26 December 2014

Big hello!


Sooooooo,

I don't really know where to begin apart from this is my new format for all my thoughts related to everything 'Video Games'

I really cunt
  • First things first I cant spell to save my life, I use punctuation incorrectly; and English isn't my strong point.
  • Secondly this could be boring and a huge waste of time but if I help anyone in anyway or at least make one person laugh then that's better than not doing it at all.
  • I've been told to try this for a few years and after having a complete melt down being signed of work and spending 125 hours in the dark obsessing about Dragon Age Inquisition I thought fuck it lets give it ago, I'm sure as I understand how this works more my pages will start to look more 'INTERNET' if that's a real thing and people will come visit and see what I have to say.
This is what you get if you type 'Internet' into google

I'll start with a quick hello from me and some basic facts about me , My names Caleb and I'm 25 which to me ever since I turned 21 is dead.

I'm manically depressed and moderately funny (up for debate) hence the name and I love video games.

I'm an owner of a PS4, Xbox One , Wii U and a 3DS so I like to think my opinion is none biased to console and I play a bit of everything.



Shovel Knight
I currently have a list of games I started all at once, 31! I fee like shooting myself, I then added Shovel Knight to that tally yesterday as a Christmas day treat, This ended up with me getting so frustrated I had to take a lorazepam to calm me down, never a good thing. but I try.

 I don't really think before I speak and I again have no real clue how blogs work, the format in which they come, if anyone will read it or how to promote it but again something is better than nothing.

I think that's a few basic facts about me and paints a shitty picture of what's to come!

Kirby Style,

 Caleb


No comments:

Post a Comment