Wednesday 31 December 2014

Shovel Knight 3 - A Quest for £ (man purse coins)



I Succumb to the pressures of the Nintendo E Shop bargains,
That cross buy bargain though?!
such as 33% of Shovel Knight.

Those bargains though?!
'THIS will be a good thing' I tell myself.Now I can die another 45 TIMES in 40 inches of wonderful HD, but the controller! That's my saving grace to justify the purchase, bigger sticks means more control........I think?!

All in the name of a Blog I  think people might think is funny.

"Less Walk-through and more of a timid re imagining of something beautiful" Caleb

Is it to early to get a stress on?  10.41 am, probably a few hours to early to be honest when you cant plan past lunch.

Is it better than the Achievement though?!
Lets hope I progress this time or it just cost me another £8 I don't have and more stress than I want but I'm more than happy for Yacht Club Games to have my money if it means more quality games down the line, I wonder if when I get it on PS4 I'll get a cross buy discount?

who really cares all I know is I'll spend even more money on Shovel Knight  because I want some damn trophies for all my hardships and success's.

Cross saves along all platforms? I wonder if I could get sponsored?!

A HARSH REALITY PUNCHES ME IN THE MUSH. POW, No cross saves!

 Just discount for cross buy. I wonder if I'll even play the Wii U version as much? I love the mobility of the game, it really does feel at home on my 3DS and is currently the most fun I'm having with it.

I'll continue my 3DS versions adventure until I honestly cant't die any more and then see if the larger controls work better for my fat hands

So I get visited by a close friend of mine who shall not be named due to him 'Giving up' on Shovel Knight, he bugs me about having a go on it due to being so intrigued after reading my last blog.

Now I'm currently stuck on my 3DS version between checkpoints in the middle of hell but you'll hear about that soon enough.So what do I do now, I don't want to let him down!

So I fire up the Wii U version now knowing it cant affect my 3DS save state. I fire through the first and second levels explain the basic controls and mechanics of how the games work and he looks suitably pumped to go!

I saw this screen a lot that hour
After what I can only call a painful hour of play he gives up.

"I physically can't do this boss at all, it's impossible" Nameless Gentleman

 I laugh... HARD. I then take the pain away by whooping him at Super Smash Bros, Kirby Style.

True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment