Tuesday 30 December 2014

Social pages?!


So I thought I'd post a real quick blog about all the different forms of social media I'm available on

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Manicallydepressedmoderatelyfunny

Facespace

That's my badly whacked together Facebook page, the main use for it is a place to post all my blogs in one space.

Easy for people to share with friends and root deep into the brain of the internet.

Secondly I have an awful Instagram page full of shitty filtered pictures - CALEBATEMAN 

 yes, I missed a B out?! what can I say I'm a free spirit.

Finally I have my Twitter account @WinslowBateman , another perfect meeting place of short worded witty comments and banter alike.

Also I haven't read a news paper in 2 years so Twitter is my only form of news, just a safe haven of Comics, Writers, Anime, Games Media, Company's and all the things that interest me.

Twitcher
Please comment on the blogs and follow me on these pages so I know what new content to post aswell as stream as I've recently set up a Twitch account also!

http://www.twitch.tv/m4nicallyd_m0deratelyf

I hope to see some new followers over the next few days and don't hesitate to chat and say hi, just want to make new friends and meet like minded people that love all things video-games,

How do I know if I'm doing something right or wrong if no one speaks out?! more of this, less of that etc

Kirby Style 

Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment