Monday 19 January 2015

Path of Recluse - P.C Edition

The reason I write so much at the minute is because I've been signed off work, once I'm back at the start of February my posts will probably start to slow down or change to late evening, or maybe even at any point in the day making it a surprise to the few people that read these awful blogs.
Back to work face.

I've been using this blog as a 'Job' away from jobs, keeping deadlines, researching certain things and most importantly to have something to show for everyday I'm not working.

I've also proven to myself that I can do the things I thought I'd never do, It's hard work being your own critic.

Never in my life did I expect I'd be blogging things, mostly down to the fact my English is so bad, but with a little bit of practice I feel like I'm making some sort of progress.

Today I feel I may have stopped all progress thanks to Grinding Gear Games Lootastic RPG epic Path of Exile.

Some game.
Fuck, I'm no P.C Gamer, hell I don't own a powerful tower with dual screens, It's own personal bank account ready to be used whenever the upgrade is needed, because the master race likes every hair to move in the wind, us console peasants, we're lucky if the whole head moves.

I have a tiny net book, which hadn't even been used until I started blogging, It's life before being a 'oversized iPod that never got to travel'

Let's face the facts, P.C gaming is a somewhat expensive hobby to start, I know my console plays every game regardless of specification because they have a guide line they can work to which ensures the game works on that unit, P.C's on the other hand have a open field, no matter how crazy that game looks, you buy the pieces to make it look that good. I'm sure once that upgrades done you don't need to change anything that often......maybe.

Because of my lack of money and space in my bedroom under the stairs P.C gaming is a thing I can only look forward to in the future, maybe. I like the sound of steam sales.
self explanatory.

Enter Player 2 - Path of Exile, I hear the words 'Diablo',I throw money at it.I have a strange addiction to mindlessly smashing endless streams of enemies and mega bosses to death, collecting epic loot then continuously levelling my character up till my eyes burn.True story with the burning eyes. plus this games fucking FREE!

My Diablo experience was a long lived one on Xbox 360, easily taking the coveted 'Time killer' award, what little social life I have took a hit, all I wanted to do was dungeon crawl.

Inferno mode finished, paragon level 5 achieved, I gave up my solo expedition.

The Diablo bug is still very real, Reaper of souls edition on PS4 always on my mind, I wait till its cheap.

Some other game.

No word of a lie I'm an addict, I'm addicted to being addicted to things. World of Warcraft, the one game I'm scared of.

So I get sent an Invite for this game, I boot it up. Giggling to myself that it wont work on tiny net-book, I wait an hour for it to download and update, I make my account, entertaining the thought of it working, knowing in the back of my head it won't.

Fuck me it does.


Meat Head.
I create a character of the meat head variety.

I mindlessly click and bash skulls in,

Options:
Graphics - Medium,
Shadows - Low,
Textures - Low.

Now it's running super smooth and still looks nice, Cale's head moving in the wind.

I lose the whole of 15/01/15 to this game, so I'd like to apologise now if I never post again.

Koi Koi

Caleb




No comments:

Post a Comment