Monday 26 January 2015

Pig Masks and Bitches.

In what direction does a direction less blog go?
I'll go that way.

Do I cover news on a weekly basis and put my thought and spin on the whole situation?

Do I cover certain platforms on certain days?

Some formats I've found are popular, My hands on experience with games being one, The future of things to come and my failings and success's as a budding platformer.

I want this blog to grow but I'm clueless on how to go about it.

Beta's are always fun to review but their never a weekly thing, hence why I try and cover as many as I can, just encase you're not lucky enough to try them. I've also emailed to play some closed Beta's like the Fable Legends Multiplayer Beta but just have to see if I get sent a code. I'm good at the waiting game, Not.

Send me that code so I can mock your game. maybe
Also Xbox's Games with Gold and PlayStation Plus title's are a good way to give a person a look at the game before they kill there download limit for a game they might hate, some games I've downloaded for free only to instantly delete them ten minutes later, Road not closed being one of them.

Still haven't typed up my 'Swapper' review yet but I have till the end of the month to do that, but again that boils down to between 2-4 a month.

I like to think I'm opinionated, I always feel passionately about the subject and try to have a reason behind my every thought process, never one to jump on the bandwagon, I feel I have an honest outlook on the pressing issue be that a good or a bad thing.

I again can't thank the people that have been reading this enough because it really has been a saviour for me when I was in a very dark period of my life.

I remember this 'Meh' Film though.
Going from working all the time to being to sick to talk, to tired to sleep, not eating and not being able to remember 6 weeks of my life, I struggled to watch  films as I couldn't remember what happened. Three months off sick is a lot more boring than it sounds, I feel distant from the outside world and this has been a creative venture I never thought I'd ever pursue.

To have just under 2000 views in my first month, first day I posted was a month ago, is literally an incredible response for me! Even if it is just me and my mum refreshing the page over and over again.

It makes me feel really good, that someone might like my posts and take something away from them.

Be it just a few laughs or an actual purchase of a game I like to think I have a very strange format of reviewing games as I don't go for the numbers approach, That way you don't just scroll to the number with out seeing the process.

My reviews are an A4 page of facts, laughs and game play.

If you have a sense of humour like mine and an open mind I like to think you'll end up at the same place I do.

Just because I like it though doesn't necessary mean you will as well, but if I cover all the bases then I might touch on what you like and go from there.

I might just start condensing pocket sized nuggets of  internet down into more manageable bites

This whole blog coming from some drafts that  never saw the light of day.

Does the title make sense now?
Hotline Miami seemed like a solid idea in my head but in reality it was awful, You die to much, you spend more time writing what just happened and 3 seconds later you die again doing the same thing. The title was awesome though 'Pig masks and bitches'. on the other hand it would make for awesome game play videos.

I need to find a new platformer like Shovel Knight to cover, Like Mega man, pay day purchase.

Please comment and follow and let me know! How does one improve if the problems and ideas are not communicated back to him?

I do think I've found a possible candidate though, whilst surfing the 3DS E store I stumbled across a bunch of Critically acclaimed games to play on 3DS. One was a £1.99 gem called Gunman Clive about a gunman called Clive trying to shoot his way to the mayors daughter, I think.
Clint Eastwood's adaptation coming early 2017

I managed to die once on the first level and you start the whole section again, that's the winning format I love so much.

Koi Koi

Caleb

Check the Tumblr:
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mannicallydepressedmoderatelyfun

Like the Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Manicallydepressedmoderatelyfunny/872434689443435

Follow my shit on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/WinslowBateman



No comments:

Post a Comment