Sunday 11 January 2015

How to lose at the game called life

As I write this I'm fucking miserable, I think the hardest game I currently play and suck at is life, I've never seemed to be very good at it.

3DS Brick Edition.
On top of that my 3DS is now just a redundant brick, Shovel Knight is putting up such a fight, this fight being every boss battle in the game in succession, I also don't know what happens when you beat them all.

Some positive's come in the form of PlayStation Plus games Infamous:First Light and The Swapper, both title's I've looked at buying before and now there mine for free!

Just downloaded The Swapper, First Light nowhere to be seen, an hour passed till it appeared for free and not £11.99

I'll also be doing a minor overview of The Swapper and my feelings and experince with the game,
same as the Dark Dreams Don't Die games with gold review I posted.

Solve my puzzle Edition.
Its been a productive week of game play for me, two small milestones being achieved in the process.

Firstly my trophies count has been bumped up to 8 stars, also my gamer score has past the 86000 mark on completion of D4

Secondly I finished a small amount of games!


Finally polished of the end of the brilliant Sunset Overdrive, did YOU stay till the end of the credits, that ending!!

I also manages to sit and play through 'The Wolf Among Us' which was incredible and worth the £9.99 asking price, I started the first episode of Tales from the Borderlands which was surprisingly funny and excellent as well as the complete run through of D4 which as crazy as it was I thoroughly enjoyed.
Master Chef Xbox One Edition.

No progress made on Assassins Creed Unity as of yet and The Masterchef Collection is still waiting to be played, my brother jumping ship the second he brought a PS4 at Christmas.

I'm looking at continuing to blog as much as I can but content might slow down too every other day as I'll be giving my overview of The Swapper and first opinion is 'It's testing what little brain I have', which might take a few days to finish and get Online.

Awaiting the results of my 'Larazopam Diaries' vote to see what painstaking game I shall be playing and documenting next, last time I looked it was The Binding of Isaac in the lead, hoping to add some YouTube videos up at some point showing horrendous game-play videos of me vs platformers vs patience vs drugs.
Commit suicide Edition.

That Idea only being an idea so far though.

So a somewhat busy week past and a busy week ahead, please keep showing your support, comment on the blogs, follow my twitter account and Instagram pages for ramblings, pictures of me doing shit whilst getting fat.

Share the love, show a friend, join the Facebook page or this weird Google plus thing, I have no clue how it works.

But I just want to say a big Thank you to the people that have read my blogs, my friends and family who keep saying kind words and made me start doing this in the first place, I never thought I would, so even I surprise myself from time to time.

So cheers to many more blogs about games, stuff and prescription pills!

Happy 2015.
Destiny's Child Dance Edition.

Any thoughts about games I may have missed and should try and play drop in the comments below.

Also climbed back on that Destiny shaft after writing my blog and now sitting at a sweet level 29, still no raid attempts  yet, but I have all new armor, exotic helmet, legendary legs and books ready to get me into the 30's and beyond

Kirby Style,

Caleb.



No comments:

Post a Comment