Tuesday 13 January 2015

Forcing myself to write

What I write just seems to appear in  my head.

No thought about it, no notes about what I'm writing about or the subject, I just sit, it appears like it's already been written for me, just straight from brain to paper, even brain to blog.

As you could probably tell I have no format or style, It's bullet points joined together with crude words, bad humour and poor English, yet I enjoy every minute of it.

Mr at my best.
Sometimes I read them back a few days later and laugh at how badly arranged they are. All the misspellings and punctuation being part of the charm....I hope. There not perfect, just laugh at them, that's my style.

If you ever had the misfortune of seing my hard writing, you would soon realise this is all written over my bedroom walls in crayon.

2015 should be an amazing year for games, I'm super excited about a handful of games so far, one in particular being Final Fantasy VII, One more reason to play it through again being the newly announced trophies for the game, platinum being my only thought.

Everything else would just be failure in my eyes, hopefully this time I'll find Vincent as all the other times I missed him out.
Best game ever? I think so.

The rest revolving around some of the biggest titles of the year my personal favourite being The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt, A huge fan of the series and follower of the books any reason to jump into Geralt's world is all the reason I need!

Hopefully leading to another stellar RPG I can quickly put over 125 hours into in the first 2 weeks, beating my recently achieved Dragon Age Inquistion speed play, 125 in the first 10 days. I loved that game and series but hopefully this game will take me above and beyond the 200 hour mark.

My top 5 time absorbing games being Diablo 3, Skyrim, Final fantasy X, Dragon Age Origins and Final Fantasy VII. These all being above and beyond the 200 hour mark, Diablo 3 being more near the 300 mark, and then there's Call of Duty 4's online mode which was 17 days in total.

Nothing compared to my brothers combined effort of 55 days on Modern Warfare 3, there rank beigng 2ND in the WORLD at kill confirmed!

I'm also looking forward to another weekend spent in heaven or to normal people called EGX, this
time being at the birmingham N.E.C. Last years being where I got almost all my hands on experience with some of the biggest titles including

Some show, can't remember the name.
FarCry 4 - I rode my first elephant and fucked up a fortress.

Mortal Kombat X - my girlfriend ripped my heart out fatality style.

Sunset Overdrive - I won a can of OverCharge for being badass at the game.

Dragon Age Inquistion - dodging a 6 hour queue and having my first online experience raiding a castle with my girlfriend and 2 strangers.

Shadow of Mordor - Riding wargs and popping orc heads has never been so fun and graphic

A Pre alpha bulid of Dead Island 2 - Zombie smashing good fun.

A breath taking look at The Order 1886 - I stood motionless watching the screenmthinking it had frozen, later realising that this in fact was the demo, me stood in the open getting shot at.

A lot of my time spent in the Nintendo Zone where I concreted my love for Shovel Knight and the fact i was going to buy it and later dribbling over the first playable demo I had seen of Super Smash Bros WiiU.

Stick with me as I'm sure my Blog will go through a lot of changes this year.


Alway's one to have and give my opinion on a diverse selection of games, I hope you enjoy what little sense I bring to the table

I want to create something, I'm tired of having these thoughts and this passion, not expressing any of it, I want to meet new people through social media and forge friendships over the latest release titles and opinions leading to new stories and chapters in my life.
My boiiiiii Kirby.

Talking Videogames, moving into the Podcast territory and doing something I love.

I do this out of love for the industry and nothing else, so join the conversation and get involved!

Koi Koi

Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment